Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

It was more like an Easter egg mud hunt. ; ) Saturday we took the boys to our church's first ever helicopter egg drop. It stormed all Friday night but stopped an hour or so before the hunt started yesterday morning.
We met in the sanctuary first to see a magician. Colson and Wyatt were so cute sitting together. 
The older brother best buds
I am so happy my parents spent the weekend with us! We loved having them and especially my mom's cooking. ; ) See the field behind them? Oh yes that's where the hunt was.
Colson only got one egg in his bucket. Ha!

After the hunt we celebrated Trish's birthday. Happy birthday, Gran!
This girl is always all smiles.
So glad Gran and G-Dad brought Papa and Gigi for the day. Lots to celebrate this weekend!

I will give You thanks, for You answered me;
    You have become my salvation.

Psalm 118:21

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my word. That mud pit looks fun. I know the boys had a blast with that. Cute pics. Glad Mom and Dad came too. A bit jealous of the cooking...

Mer said...

YIKES!!!! It poured down rain here too!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved