Tuesday, March 19, 2013

So Far...

Spring break is going good.

Zach went to his tennis camp with Kohen today, and they move around so fast it's hard for me to get a picture! I'll keep trying.

This afternoon our house got really quiet. Colson had been playing in different rooms, but this is what I found when I went in his room to check on him. ; ) 
Sweetest thing. He refuses to say he is tired or take a nap in his crib, but he'll cuddle up to his lamb and fall asleep on the floor. Ha! Zach could hardly stand it because he wanted to play with him.

Lately Cols says, "Come to ME!" with his arms up in the air when he wants me to hold him. I'm soaking it all in while I can. ; )
Tonight we took lasagna to our neighbor. She had a four wheeler accident and is pretty sore and bruised. She is one tough cookie, so hopefully she'll be on the mend soon.

Life is pretty normal around here, and I like it. ; )

Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.

Proverbs 16:24

5 comments:

Melanie Mueller said...

Cute Colson!! SO sweet to find him sacked out like that. How precious for him to say Come to me. My Carter says, "I wanna hold you." It melts my heart and I dread the day that he stops saying it.

Jill said...

"come to me." Awwww...sweet boy!!

Mer said...

Oh no! Was it your sweet neighbor with all the animals?

Unknown said...

My goodness he's sleeping so sweetly..:)
Android Developer

Lauren said...

Sweet boy!!!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved