Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sugar Sugar

We've had a full past few days!
 Yesterday Colson hurt his foot at the Monkey House. It's a new bounce house place we tried out with some friends. He actually propped his foot up with the "boo boo ducky" for at least thirty minutes! The he hopped up and said it was all better. He's still limping a little bit today though. Sweet boy.
 And look who's driving? This afternoon the boys were playing outside. Zach came inside with Chance our neighbor, but I still heard his jeep in the driveway. I looked outside to see Colson hop in the driver's seat and take off! It was crazy.
 Today was Zach's bestie Kohen's birthday party. Isn't this cake amazing? I can't believe this is the only picture I took! I guess I was too busy with the boys bowling, doing laser tag, and playing games. ; )
We took him some rocket ship cookies tonight to continue the celebration. Of course sugar was the last thing our boys needed, but they were fun and SO delicious. ; )

Hope you had a great Saturday!

But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in You.

Psalm 39:7

3 comments:

Gottjoy! said...

I love the little bottle of hand sanitizer by the cake...Hehe...the much-needed,mommy accessory:. And that cake is amazing!

Gottjoy! said...

I love the little bottle of hand sanitizer by the cake...Hehe...the much-needed,mommy accessory:. And that cake is amazing!

Mandy said...

Sweet Cols. I love that face.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved