Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend Fun

Aren't you so glad it's March? I am! 

Zach feels much better! He had a 24 hour bug and felt fine when he woke up yesterday morning. ; )
 This weekend we celebrated Westin's birthday. I can't believe he's almost three! He always seems so much older to me than Colson. His party was at the cutest little barn where all the kids could ride ponies. Cols did not want to ride one, but Zach could have all day.
 Westin was so excited!
 Of course there was a kids' group pic, but you know how those usually turn out. Ha! I love how Zach is holding Reagan. He is so sweet and Reagan is a trooper to let him. ; )
I love these precious boys!

Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs.

Proverbs 10:12

7 comments:

Linds said...

that last picture of the boys is precious! (and probably fast forward in about 12 years and you'll be able to get the same picture, only Zach will be in a REAL car! EEP!)

Carolina Girl said...

Oh my, that last pic is the best! Zach's in charge and the Lil guys are loving being with him and each other. I see a 16x20 canvas of this one in your future!

Sara said...

So glad Zach is feeling better!

That last picture is just perfect. I bet that will be what it's like for those boys when they are older just cruising around town....if kids even do that anymore! Ha!

Erin and Ryan said...

I love that last picture! So carefree and full of life!:)

Mandy said...

That last pic is my favorite!! So precious!!! I wish we lived closer to have more pics like that too. : )

Mer said...

Oh my goodness! LOVE LOVE the first pic and the last pic especially! So glad Z recovered quickly!

Jennifer said...

I am dying over that last picture too! LOVE!!! So sweet. Hope you are doing okay - I still think of you and Reese so often.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved