Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Colson Says

I just love Colson's little language. I wanted to write some of his words here so I can remember. ; ) I hear them a lot.


Amon Mom - Come on, Mom!
Rock a Mint - Rock a minute (at night)
Blanklets - Blankets
Chicken Nucks - Chicken Nuggets
Chick-a-Fa - Chic-Fil-A
Libary - Library

Lately the boys have been really picky eaters, so we've started eating in the "drive through." This means they drive by me on their cars, and I put a bite of food in their mouths. Sometimes it's the only way they will eat! Silly, I know. We've tried everything. It's just one of those "whatever works" right now in our house. ; )

Today we met Westin for ice cream to celebrate his birthday. ; ) These two are going to be trouble. The other day we were playing at Shannon's house, and Westin got into trouble. When Cody got up to talk to him, Colson said, "Run, Westin, run!" So funny.
Reagan can't wait to run around with her silly cousins. ; )

But I trust in You, LordI say, “You are my God.” My times are in Your hands... 

Psalm 31:14-15

9 comments:

Karen said...

hahaha...I love the story of "Run, Westin, Run!" He is a very good buddy. That little smile is so stinkin' cute!

Mer said...

Colson looks SO SO SO different! He's such a little boy! Boo I miss you!

Sara said...

Oh, Colson's comment to Zach is funny! It's those handsome, sweet boys you have to watch:)

I love the "drive through" method. I may have to try that in the future.

Becky said...

I never would have thought of a drive through! Pretty slick.

The Crowder Family said...

Too funny! Your boys are just the cutest! I love your idea of a "drive through" to get the boys to eat. Our son, Jackson, is the same age as Colson, and lately I've started asking him to take a "dinosaur bite" of his dinner. He roars after he takes a bite, but it's working!

Linds said...

"run Westin run!" OMG. Hilarious.

Christy said...

Such sweet cousins. They are going to be the best of friends. Colson's comment cracks me up. I can't believe how grown up both Westin and Colson look in the picture togeter.

Kimberley said...

such handsome little fellas and a pretty little lady :)

Jennifer said...

I just read the drive thru eating to Josh and we are cracking-up! We do some of the craziest things at our house to get our kids to eat, so I understand. Josh's parents were here a couple of weeks ago and I found out they were paying Brody money to eat certain healthy foods. Ha!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved