Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Zach's Room #1

I have a feeling I'll be sharing a lot about Zach's room projects so I'll keep the post titles easy. ; )
 This is how our garage looked this past weekend. Project central!
Getting started on Zach's window seat
It's really long! We thought about doing a desk with the window seat, but I'm glad we separated them.
We added beadboard to the front rectangles just like the office window seat.
The desk was the last thing Cam and Jason started, and it was definitely the most detailed! Jason wasn't sure about this at all, but I convinced him. ; ) I love how it turned out.
Working on the drawer
My hot hubby
Finished!
The boys entertained themselves with a "boat" this weekend. Zach's old crib bumpers. ; )

I will repay you for the years the locusts have eatenthe great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm...

Joel 2:25

17 comments:

Mrs.HVK said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it all come together! Your FIL looks like such a nice helpful person!

Jodi Lansink said...

Looks AMAZING and that is awesome they were able to do the work themselves!

Jennifer said...

Can you send your FIL this way?? Everything looks amazing so far!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Christy said...

The desk looks great! Your father-in-law is so talented.

Marisa said...

So awesome, girl! Thank goodness for handy, willing husbands and in-laws! :)

Allison said...

Looks great! What a blessing to have such great handy men in the family!

Karen Susan said...

Parents increasingly choose to send their children to schools that reflect the values that are important to them.family first want to make sure you can own your home by the time you retire. family first is committed to keeping the Great Australian Dream alive.

Jennifer said...

looks awesome! Would love to do this in my boys rooms.

Mer said...

Ya'll have been BUSY!

Mara said...

Nice work!!! Your family has some mad skills!!

Lindsey said...

That looks great! I can't wait to see it all finished!

Melanie Mueller said...

Looks so good!! Great ways to use space. I really love window seats. Can't wait to see more pics!

Tristan said...

oh my goodness, can't wait to see the finished product! how exciting!

Spirt Mom said...

Final pics, please!! My hubby put beadboard up in our 1/2 bath as my bday present (labor of love is the best!) and it looks fantastic!

Rachelle H said...

that is amazing! you might have to sell the plans :)

Brandi said...

WOW!! Looks awesome!!!!

Kelley said...

I recognize those verses ;) Love, and of course, many prayers!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved