Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunny

Thank you for your sweet words about Reese! I don't know why sometimes I hesitate to share my heart about her because I don't want to. The LORD has given me such joy and filled my life with boy craziness. I'm certain He gave us such busy boys to keep me going.

It was so nice to have a weekend at home and so nice to have Jason back! He was gone five days last week, and we definitely missed Daddy.   ; )
 Yesterday was beautiful, and the boys played outside a lot and ate lots of popsicles, too. My kitchen floors are already sticky. Definitely a sign of spring and summer. ; )
Colson amazes me more and more each day. Tonight he was talking about rectangles and ovals. What in the world?
It's spring break this week, which doesn't mean a whole lot. Zach is going to tennis camp for a fews days, but that's it. I just hope the boys don't drive each other crazy. ; )

Hope ya'll had a great weekend!

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer.

Psalm 19:14

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Glad Jason is back too! I am loving this spring weather as well!!

Mer said...

I want a bike! Sweet pic of the boys:)

J said...

Just read your last post about Reese. I have followed you since she was born, as my baby girl was also born aug 20 that year. (I emailed you probably two years ago, but I'm sure you don't remember ). Anyway, you have blessed so many with your honest postings, have brought Him glory, and have reminded me daily to be thankful for the drama filled girl who aggravates the fire out of her big brother ;). You are loved!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved