Monday, March 11, 2013

My Favorite Frog

I am LOVING these longer days! Colson went to bed tonight at 6:30, and it was bright and sunny. ; ) He was wiped out. 

Have ya'll seen The Bible on the History channel? I watched it for the first time last night, and it was wonderful! So amazing to see the stories that I base my faith on come to "real life."
Zach drew this little guy, and when I asked what it was he said confidently, "A frog!" Of course. I love how he knows just what he draws and whenever he tells me what things are I totally see it!

I don't really like frogs, but this has to be the cutest one I've ever seen. ; )

He will keep in perfect peace the mind that is dependent on You, for it is trusting in You.

Isaiah 26:3

1 comment:

Sandy Morgan said...

We have been watching the Bible and enjoying it so much! My 8 year old Zach is loving it to. It's really great to be able to watch it as a family! :)

Drop by Zach's Facebook Page if you have a min.:
Zach's Lidz for Kidz
A really neat little project he has been working on about paying it forward! :)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved