Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Zach's Big Boy Room

I am so happy that Zach's room is ready and complete. I have probably been working harder on his room than I have on Reese's nursery. ; ) I am waiting on a few things for her room, so I haven't been able to do much lately. Whenever it's ready I'll be sure to post pics of her sweet room, too.

Zach is still sleeping well in his crib, so we are going to keep him there as long as we can.

I love the colors blue and brown for his room. I'm sure one day I'll have to change it to red and brown (like the rest of our home!), so for now I'm really enjoying this color scheme for him.

Most of Zach's furniture used to be Jason's when he was growing up, so it's special for Zach to use it now.

His little reading and toy area



Hope you enjoyed Zach's little room tour! Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks great!! However, he doesn't have enough toys. You guys deprive him so! : ) Love you sis!

ashley said...

super cute - in a manly way of course! I love the colors! Can't wait to see Reese's room. :)

julie & joe said...

I love rooms with lots of dormers. What a cute space. I think the blue and brown is restful.

Jenni said...

I love the colors you are using, and that most of his furniture was your husband's from his childhood! I think that makes for a very special room! :)

I can't wait to see how the nursery turns out, too! I am sure it is going to be beautiful! :)

Shannon said...

Love the bedspread!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I like the canvas/sign you have hanging above the crib.

I have two little ones that are 19 months apart. We waited to move our two year old from his crib to bed until a few months after the baby was born. We did start reading books in his big boy bed before nap and bedtime before we made the transition. Just to get him used to the idea of his bed. The transition went really smooth when we did move him! Good luck!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved