Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fun Days

My parents came up for a few days this week to see us before Reese is born. It really hit me that the countdown has begun! The chair I've been waiting on for her nursery came in yesterday, and I love it. Now all we are waiting for is her bedding. ; )

Of course, it didn't take long before Zach had them on the four wheeler. ; )

Bunny, Z, & Pappy

One night we went to a local festival in our area, and Zach LOVED the rides.

Getting ready and having a pep talk with Dad

He smiled so big every time they rode around on the "roller coaster."

Another big smile

Merry-go-round with Pappy

Zach also enjoyed the ferris wheel with Jason and my Dad, but I'm sure it didn't go quite as fast as he would have liked.

This morning we went to the farmer's market. Zach was wonderful, and loved all the "good dogs" he saw. I think he will definitely be a "good dog" or a "duck-duck" for Halloween this year! Hmm...what will Reese be!?

My "baby" & me...not for long!




2 comments:

Shannon said...

Loved all the pics!

Madison Sanders said...

You have the cutest little boy!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved