Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WILW

Hey, ya'll! It's late, but I'm going to make What I'm Lovin' Wednesday. ; )

I'm loving Beth Moore's James Bible study.
I'm loving that my mom came for a little visit...

and made her famous homemade bread.
I love playing trains with the boys.
I love seeing this sweetie playing peek-a-boo.
I love my FIL & MIL!
I love watching friendships grow.
 I love red rain boots on a rainy day.
I love expresso yogurt with snickers and a little bit of butterfinger.
(I promise I'm working on an exercise post. Ha!)


I love American Idol.
I'm loving that this cutie started AWANA tonight! I'm so excited about everything he will learn about Jesus and the Bible.

I love sleeping with seven pillows. ; ) Night!


 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault...


James 1:5

12 comments:

Courtney said...

That homemade bread looks amazing. Could you share the recipe with us?

Tiff said...

Mmm, the yogurt looks amazing!

Jill said...

Oh those boys are so darling. And that bread looks AMAZING.

Speaking of your in-laws...they appeared in my crazy pregnancy dreams last night!! How insane is that? I woke up thinking..."what on earth...I read too many blogs." HAHAHA!

Elizabeth said...

I love the bible verses you post at the end of every post!

Donna said...

That is a beautiful post, Katie! I love visiting here and always come away blessed...Love the pictures of your boys!

Becky said...

You make me smile :)

ashley said...

I laughed out loud at the sleeping with 7 pillows comment...yes, we know! Love this post and love you!

Melissa said...

How sweet!! You Mom's bread looks so yummy? Would you be able to post the recipe? I am agreeing with Courtney. ;)

xo,
Melissa

Candy Johnson said...

I'm loving your mom's bread too! YUM! See you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Afton's homemade bread!!!! So wish I could enjoy a piece with you!

Kelley said...

and I love that I just read that same verse today...no kidding! Your young men are so handsome :) Love you and as always, praying...

Theisen Trio said...

Awana!!! I loved Awana growing up and just hearing the word it brings back so many warm and fun memories!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved