Saturday, January 21, 2012

Will You Be My Valentine?

I have something fun to share today! My sweet friend Nicole is offering some free Valentine templates. To download please go to her freebie facebook page.


 You can choose from two photoshop templates to customize for your child (boy or girl) or download a sheet of the "U make my heart burst!" tags to put on Starburst candies.


Each photoshop template is 2.5 x 3.5 so two should fit on a 5x7 print.


For more information go to Nicole's blog.
Aren't these too cute?
Nicole created Reese's 1st year card with me, and it turned out perfectly. Just what I wanted. ; ) Be looking for one of her giveaways here soon, too!


My little Valentines

I'm excited about using these cards for the boys' class parties. ; )


Thanks, Nicole!


He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love...


Zephaniah 3:17

7 comments:

Nicole Bolinger said...

Thank you so much Katie!!! You're awesome! i your reasers likt them. looking for to the giveaway!! :)

Tiff said...

These are adorable! :) I love Z's smile! It cracked me up.. Big cheeser!

Claire said...

I love the starburst tags! Perfect to use with my class!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

so so cute...heading to her FB page and blog now....

I have a friend with a new little man that I just wrote about...they need prayers...and I think they live in your area...

Your blog always makes me smile

Maria said...

Great tags! And just in time for V-day. Thanks for the info. Oh, and your boys look adorable as always!

Nicole said...

Uh, what crazy language was I typing at the top! LOL!

Emery Wilkerson said...

Do you have to have photoshop to insert a picture into the file? I am having trouble! :-)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved