Sunday, January 1, 2012

1.1.12

We had a relaxing weekend. So nice! All of our Christmas is put away, and I'm thinking the winter months will bring lots of snow for the boys to play in. I can already see the layers and layers of clothes all over the kitchen and laundry room. : )
Friday night we took the boys to a pet store and Sam's. We lead exciting lives! Ha.
Saturday was beautiful so we spent the morning outside at a park. Z loved finding all the trails by the lake.
Everything was so new to Colson at the playground. He's getting so big!

I can't believe it's January 1st. I'm excited about a new month and fresh start to the year. GOD is working, and I'm so thankful He's faithful to His Word. Always.
Happy New Year!

An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up.

Proverbs 12:25

12 comments:

Melanie Mueller said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! Happy new year to you and your precious family! I wish you a wonderful 2012!!
Btw, I love the boys' shirts in that last picture!!

Skamamama said...

your new blog lay out is so pretty & simple. i also love the boys matching shirts. so cute. i love when (at times) i can get the boys to wear matchy matchy ;)

Mer said...

Love the last pic!!!

The Anglin Family said...

Happy new year, sweet girl!!
Those pics of the boys are precious!!

MLP said...

Your boys are just too cute!!! Many blessings to you in 2012!:)

Gottjoy! said...

Happy 2012, Katie! I love your new blog layout!

Dru said...

Katie, they are so cute! I love the last picture of them. Even though Reese isn't in the picture you can see her spirit in the twinkle of their eyes. Have a great week!

Linds said...

oh I love their matching shirts! So precious!

Jill said...

Those are some handsome boys you have. :)

Happy New Year!!

Maryellen said...

Happy New Year to you and your sweet family. I look forward to seeing what God has in His plans for all of you. I know it will be awesome!

Carolina Girl said...

Love the new look of the blog!

Happy New Year!

Sarah said...

First of all, I just adore the new blog layout. It embraces the simplicity that I, too, am seeking in all aspects of my life.
Secondly, when did Colson grow up?? He looks like a little man now!! No more baby! Such handsome fellas you have, Katie.
sending you hugs,
Sarah

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved