Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cheap Entertainment

I still can't believe it's January! Oh my goodness time just flies. I'm actually liking the colder months better than I normally do. The sunshine makes a big difference. ; )

I took the boys to Lewis and Clark recently to return some shoes we bought for Z. I hesitated taking them with me, but it was just one of those things I had to do. They were wonderful, and you would have thought we went to Disney World. 

The tents, boats, stairs, mirrors, fountain, you name it and the boys were in awe. It's like we had never taken them anywhere. Well, I don't...at least by myself to stores like this where they can easily dart away. Too stressful! It's like herding cats. ; )

Zach and Colson camped in a tent
and rode in a kayak.
We had a fun time, and I'm sure we made the employees' day (when we left!).


These commandments...are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.


Deuteronomy 6:6-7

9 comments:

Melanie Mueller said...

Too funny! Sometimes I can feel like a sideshow when I shop with my three boys. I almost always get the comment "wow- you have your hands full." Well, my heart is overflowing! =)
Your boys are precious!!

Candy Johnson said...

Ha! We got there at least once a week, and you can even do the climbing wall. We should meet there sometime to let the boys climb. It is hilarious!

Kimberley said...

i must remember this place for my boys :) oh the little things!

Linds said...

oh my word, that picture of Colson in the tent is HILARIOUS! I should bring my boys there- I bet B would love the rock climbing :)

Miranda said...

haha! What a fun post!!! :-)

Gina said...

Bass Pro Shops is our free Disney World!

C R said...

We do this at PetCo and Bass Pro, too.

Josh and Kate said...

My boys enjoy exploring Lewis & Clark too! Love the picture of Colson in the tent. Hope you're having a good week! =)

Nadine said...

The second picture made me laugh out loud, too cute!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved