Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shannon's Shower

*I bought Zach's reward chart at a local teaching supply store. We've done it one week with him, and I can already tell a difference! Small steps. ; )

This weekend Colson and I rode with Shannon to Little Rock for Reagan's shower. We had a fun time. Even though we live in the same city, we had lots to catch up on!
 Colson got lots of grandparent lovin'.
I'm sure Shannon will post more pics soon. She got lots of goodies.

Jason and Zach stayed home and had a guys' weekend. He texted me pictures throughout the weekend, and this was my favorite one.
Kohen came over to play. These two are precious together!

Zach's furniture is also finished, and I'm excited to share pictures soon. ; )

I'm loving this spring weather!


You don’t even know what tomorrow will bring—what your life will be! For you are like smoke that appears for a little while, then vanishes.


James 4:14

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your shirt!!!!!

Fabiola said...

I love the picture of you and Shannon. Such a happy duo ; )

TheHouse said...

I want to hear more about that furniture--how long it took her to do it, what exactly you had done, etc. :)

Michelle Murphy said...

You and Shannon always have such lovely clothing and always look so happy together!!!! You are blessed to have family members who are dear, dear friends, too. So tell us: where's the outfit(s) from?!

Diane said...

I was hoping you'd post pictures soon - I am sorry I had to miss it. Between church activities after church and Dillon being sick, it just wasn't in the cards. :( Missed seeing both of you!

Poirier Family said...

Hi

I love reading your blog!

I was awarded the Versatile Blogger award and my job was to pass it on.. I am awarding it to your blog. Please come check out my posting about it. http://www.poirierscraftsandcreations.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

Then for you to pass it on, you need to write a blog spot about it, thank me in it, post 7 things about yourself and choose 15 other bloggers that you enjoy and pass it on. Also, copy and paste the Award logo for your own blog.

Just another networking tool.

Lisa Evans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
busanalayali said...

The blog is very helpful, maintain putting up beneficial info..

busana muslim

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved