Monday, February 20, 2012

Boat Expo

Jason and I have always enjoyed going to the boat expo every February, so we were excited to take the boys this weekend. They had the best time!
Z was beyond thrilled.
Love this picture. Ah this boy. If we could guarantee that all of our kids would be as sweet as Colson, we would have lots more. 

Be still my heart.

My life is filled with four wheelers, boats, engines, and anything with wheels. Whatever my boys love, I love too. Or will learn to love. ; )

Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my concerns.

Psalm 139:23

13 comments:

Mandy said...

Love

ashley said...

Love, love, love this post! Love that you embrace your life with your boys. Love that you desire to do and enjoy what they love. Love you...and missing you lots these days! By the way, I'm pretty sure if you had more, they WOULD be as sweet as Colson!!!

Jacinta said...

Beautiful family! I am your newest follower! I hope you will follow me back and enter in my current giveaway!

http://mybeautyboxes.blogspot.com

Diane said...

That last picture makes my day. :-) Love y'all!

Maria said...

Love I life filled with cars, boats, and trucks! Can't wait to take my son to car shows/boat expos one day. Your boys are precious- even Jason. Ha! Great pics :)

Lauren said...

Cute, cute boys! You're the best boy mom!! ;)

Tiff said...

C looks so grown up! I can't get over it! :)

Kimberley said...

great pictures and memories! i'm right there with ya... in a world of all boy ;)

Melanie Mueller said...

I am with you! I am having to learn to be a lot less girly(well sometimes) in order to be a mom of three boys! =)
Love that last picture..precious!!!

Mer said...

Cols is gettting SOOOOOO big. He's changing so fast!!

Rebekah said...

...so did you guys find anything fun at the boat show?! The pic of Jason and the boys is a keeper!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

So cute! It looks like they had a great time!

Kim said...

Katie...

That last picture is absolutely PRECIOUS! What handsome guys you have. ;) By the way, where did you get Z's "Coolest Big Brother" sweatshirt? I'd love to get one for Jake and Jack, because after all, they are great brothers to their little sisters. ;)

Blessings!
Kim

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved