Monday, February 13, 2012

19 Months

Happy 19 months, Colson!
Today your big sister has been in Heaven 2 1/2 years. Every month without her is another month with you, sweet sweet boy. We love you so much and know GOD's timing is magnificent.
 You are so happy and love to play and wrestle with Z and your Daddy.
 You still love for me to carry you around everywhere and are definitely my cuddler.
 Your face lights up when you hear music, and you love to dance.
You are wearing shoes now. YEA!
This is proof you throw some fits, but not very many thank goodness!

The Spirit is the One who gives life.

John 6:63

10 comments:

Tiff said...

You always capture the best pictures of him!So cute! I cant believe our boys will be 2 soon!

Mandy said...

Love that sweet boy. Love his mom and big sis too! Happy 19 month, Cols!

hi-d said...

He is just precious! What a sweetheart!!!

Melanie Mueller said...

He gets cuter and cuter!! Happy 19 months to your handsome baby!

Linds said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe he's so big now :( I think of your family, and Reese, often.

Maydelin said...

Happy 19 Month Colson!! I can't believe he all ready have 19 months!

Diane said...

Happy 19 months, Colson! :-)

Lauren said...

Such a cutie pie!! Potty training was an adventure this weekend but we came out on the other side with somewhat of a success! He still will not go #2 in the potty, I'm thinking that's a big hurdle we are going to have to overcome! I went back and read your blog post when you did this with Z. I was reminded how I should not make this a BIG deal because in the grand scheme of things, it's not! :). I did go out and buy him some cars to help motivate the #2 hurdle, we'll see if it works! Love you!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy 19 months to your sweet baby boy!

busanalayali said...

I love this post because it is very very interesting.Thanks you very much for shearing this article..
busana muslim

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved