Friday, February 24, 2012

Zach

You guys are the sweetest. I've been reading through some old comments, and I'm just encouraged. Some of you are dear friends. I don't know how the heck this happens though the internet, but it does! Who can limit how GOD works? ; ) I see your hearts, and I'm so blessed.


The latest news around our house is that Z is signed up for spring soccer. Knowing his coach we will begin practices any day now! Seriously. He is also still BFF with Peanut. She is a little sweetie, and I've let my guard down a tiny bit. Ha! I'm friends with her mom so this helps. ; ) Peanut is a little older than Z so she will be going to kinder in the fall. Sigh. 
 I've been writing down a few things Z is saying these days that make me laugh. ; )

At dinnertime: 

Me: "Zach eat your dinner."
Z: "Fork's not on my food yet, Mommy."

Early one morning: "Mommy, when the sun wakes up can we call Kohen?"
 Driving past a playground: "Mommy, your bottom's too big to go down that slide."

Before bedtimes prayers: "I will pray tomorrow."

Watching Elmo's Potty Time: "Mom, can we go to the toilet paper factory?"

When he wanted water: "Mommy, my throat is about to choke I'm so thirsty!"
 After Bible study I told Z I loved his craft. He said, "I didn't make it. The teacher did!"


After his Valentine's Day party: "Mommy, why did you eat all my candy?"


Before getting in the bath: "What time is the temperature?


During the middle of a birthday party: "WHEN DO WE GET THE FAVORS?!"
Before a doctor's appointment: "Maybe if I get a shot, I can get in the treasure box."


After AWANA Zach asked me how the wall of Jericho fell. I told him God commanded Joshua and his men to march around the wall, and because they obeyed He caused it to fall down. Zach said, "Yes, because GOD has big legs."


I love this crazy kid.


Instead, you should say, "If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that."


James 4:15

13 comments:

TwinsanityMom - Janet said...

I love the things kids say! Such sweet hearts they have. :) On a side note my 5 year olds still like the Elmo party video for the toilet paper factory song. There is a foam roll factory near my grandfathers that they think are giant rolls of toilet paper, even the pink, yellow, green and black rolls. ha!

Candy Johnson said...

This kid just makes me smile! We miss you guys!

Allison said...

They are both just precious little boys. I bet it's always exciting at your house!

Taylor said...

I just adore that sweet boy's heart!! He's such a doll!

Mandy said...

Love that kid. Funny!

Summer said...

So cute! Reminds of the little sayings in the back of Parent magazine! They just crack me up! Love this age!

Elizabeth said...

HILARIOUS!!! That is so funny!!

Becky said...

I love his 'Zisms'

Melanie Mueller said...

I love all of Zach's comments!! He sounds like such a fun and smart kiddo!!

Carolina Girl said...

I think Z and G would get along famously! I'd love to overhear a conversation between them.

So cute!

Mer said...

sweet brother pics!

Mara said...

ADORABLE. Zach's thoughts made me smile.

busanalayali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved