Saturday, February 18, 2012

My boys

I can't believe it's already mid-February!

This week Z got his first AWANA patch at church. Colson and I went to his little ceremony, and Z was so proud when he saw us. Of course Colson thought everyone was clapping for him each time a name was called.
I love helping Z with his Bible verses, and I pray he is truly hiding them in his heart!
Colson and I also met Shannon and Westin at our library's story time. I used to take Z when he was little, but I haven't been as good at taking Colson. I want to do better!
He thought he was big stuff.
Tonight we took dinner to our friends the Smiths. It was fun catching up, and Colson made himself right at home. ; )

Hope ya'll are having a great weekend. I'm counting down the days until spring!

The LORD has heard my cry for mercy; the LORD accepts my prayer. 

Psalm 6:9

5 comments:

Maria said...

Can't believe March is less than 2 weeks away! Congrats to Z on the getting the patch :)

Elizabeth said...

I love seeing kids in Awanas! I grew up in Awana and loved it! Good job Zach for the patch!!! :)

Tina said...

I read your blog all the time and rarely comment. I'm not sure why?
Awana's is such a great program, both of my kids LOVED it!
The boys are adorable and I look forward to seeing them here each day!
Have a great week.

Linds said...

oh my goodness! That last picture of Colson is SOOOO sweet! He looks so grown up! He's going to be a heart breaker :)

busanalayali said...

I am amazed to get this information. thanks for posting..

Baju Muslim

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved