Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sucker

That is too funny some of you noticed Zach's finger touching the fish in my last post! I was going to mention it, but decided not to. He has always pointed with his middle finger. ; )

I seem to talk about suckers a lot lately, but that is just where we are in life. ; ) When we tell him he can't have another one, he says he needs to "check" them. The other day I found him hiding under the table licking one as fast as he could. It was hilarious.


So guess who found a sucker Z hid? 

Baby brother
 He was pretty proud of himself.
 Don't worry, I was watching him (as I took pictures!).
 He put the sucker in his mouth and took it out quickly with this cute smile on his face. It was like he got a rush of sugar.
I don't think Colson will have a choice whether to like them or not with Zach around.


Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.


Proverbs 16:24

13 comments:

Lauren said...

Could your boys be any cuter????? :)

The Mama said...

Now THAT is sooooo cute!!! I just think your boys are so precious!

We have a sucker fascination at our house too. :) I'm waiting for the day I find the dog with a sucker :)

Dear Addilyn said...

I've given my daughter ring pops several times. She ends up being a sticky mess but she enjoys them so much.

Donna said...

OMG...could he GET any cuter???!

Miranda said...

This is such a fun and cute post :-) Those boys are hilarious and just precious!

Melanie Mueller said...

What is not to love about Dum-dums?! Colson makes them look extra yummy! =) I am not ashamed to say that those have been a great bribing tool to get through shopping trips, especially when my oldest was little. =)
Colson is looking so handsome in that cute onesie. That is a great color for him!

m&msmommy said...

I could just reach through the computer screen and squeeze him (in a totally normal, motherly way, of course! ;) Because he is SO adorable!!!!! :)

Precious! :)

cherished bliss said...

You have beautiful children and a lovely blog! Found you through Janette! : )

Auntie D said...

He just so cut & precious! Suckers are a big deal with my 3 year old nephew right now too! He LOVES them!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

That's adorable! Whenever my 3-year-old sees candy, he likes to say, "I'll just hold it for you. I no eat it." Then, it magically disappears. :)

julie & joe said...

Too funny about the pointing! I don't even notice that any more. When I was 18 and had my first group of preschoolers in college, I had a little girl who pointed with her middle finger. I finally told her one day that we don't point with our middle finger because it's not nice. She went home that night showed her mom her middle finger and said "we don't do this, it's not nice"...her mom was not amused. Since then, I have learned to ignore it because it eventually goes away without having to explain to a mom how her child learned that! LOL!!!

Emmy said...

Yes the younger siblings definitely get exposed or benefit :) from so many more things thanks to their big siblings :)

Cute pictures!! Congrats on being the friend to friend

Allison said...

He is adorable!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved