Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Recipe & Reese's Name Gallery #27

My favorite salsa recipe is being featured on Holy Turf today. They have a Tailgating Tuesday article that shares recipes to use throughout football season. I love getting new ideas!    


Football season is so much fun even though I really don't understand much about the game. Jason does his best to explain things to me. ; ) I also go to games to talk and eat. Ha! 


We laugh because I cheered my heart out for him when he played in high school, and I had no clue what I was saying. I guess I better learn!

But these are written
so that you may believe Jesus is the Messiah,
 the Son of God,
 and by believing you may have life
in His name.


John 20:31

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Katie,
I don't know if you saw the Target ad this week (or have been to the "bigger boys" section) but they have Reese's shirts over there! The smallest size they have is a boys XS (it will be awhile before Zach can wear it), but how cute would it be for Zach to have a Reese's shirt?

Tiff said...

I love the bottles and paci Reese letters! :) Ilove tailgating and eating yummy food! :)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved