Thursday, August 18, 2011

Friend 2 Friend

Good morning! The past few weeks have definitely caught up with the boys and me, and we slept until 8! So nice. This has never happened and will probably never happen again. ; )

Today I'm a part of Janette's Friend 2 Friend Match Up. Every few weeks she features two bloggers as a fun way to meet and connect with other bloggers. Janette is so creative and has a beautiful daughter named Reese, too.

Have a wonderful Thursday and soak up these summer days. ; )

May Your faithful love rest on us, LORD, for we put our hope in You.

Psalm 33:22

2 comments:

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Thank you again for being apart of my match up! I know others are going to love you as much as I do! I'd give my right arm to sleep till 8am! lucky girl!

Bridget said...

Coming to say hi from Janette's blog. So glad to "meet" another Arkie. I'm in Southwest Arkansas.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved