Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy June!

We have had a fun relaxing weekend. As you may have noticed, I changed my blog background yesterday. Yea fun! However, today when I went back to add my "blog friends," my background was not the background I had chosen! Crazy...so I guess my blog is under construction until I can figure this out, and our lives happily go on...

Look who can feed himself already!? Ha!

Zach likes planes just like his Daddy.
Jason graduated six years ago from college, and he had yet to see him name engraved in the sidewalk! SO...I found out where his name was on campus, and Friday night Zach and I surprised him and took him to see his name.
Then we went out to eat. Zach did really well...
as long as he had something to chew on. He has two teeth coming in!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

My blog background is messed up too. I think something is wrong with the site....

Robyn Beele said...

Zach is so adorable!! It looks like you had a great weekend. Your background is very summer like!

Mer said...

2 teeth!!!!!!!! I guess my late teethers came from my side of the family! Never stopped them from eating of course. Yeah Zach! Take all the toothless grin pics you can before they come in!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved