Saturday, June 14, 2008

Back to Life, Back to Reality

If someone told me one week ago what my week would be like, I would have stayed in bed! Thank goodness life doesn't work this way. GOD knows what He is doing! He also knew I would make it with His help. I have been back to feeling normal for the past few days, and here are some things I'm thankful for this week...

1. PAIN MEDS!

2. Zach spent some wonderful time with Gran. Thanks again!

3. I read alot of the book I'm in right now. SO suspenseful! Linda Hall is a wonderful author.


4. Jason is happy that is wife is back.
5. Riley was safe staying with my brother-in-law Andy. Thank you!

6. Bunco night with the neighborhood girls.

7. Maybe losing those pesky pregnancy pounds that have been glued to my body!?

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved