Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bunco BBQ

Last night we went to a neighborhood BBQ to say goodbye to a sweet family who are moving soon. I LOVE neighborhood parties, so I was excited all day about it. Zach was the youngest kiddo there, but he was entertained watching all the other kids.
Christian, Zach, & Catelyn

My bunco group

I started playing bunco in January with ladies from my neighborhood. They were a blessing to me from the beginning because (a) it was dark and winter, (b) it was nice to get out of the house, and (c) they are just a fun bunch of ladies! I only knew a few of them, but I decided to step out of my comfort zone, and I'm so glad I did.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

This looks like fun! I stole one your pics of Zach on here to put on my blog. :)

Unknown said...

Ahhh you lucky girl... You are one of the girls in Shannons group. I wish I lived close cause yall look like so much fun. I met two of my best friends at church years back. They had both moved here from Texas... They lived here long enough for us to build a great frindship and we shared many births between us, even twins on my birthday... Then one by one they moved back to Texas because of their husbands jobs... I miss them so much and watching you gals make me miss them even more. Im sure God will send the right friend at the right time... I just hope it's soon! Nice to meet you and sorry for the long story, Susie H~

Robyn Beele said...

FUN! I wish I had a Bunco group!!

walkers said...

way to go girl, i am so proud of you getting in there with your neighbors- that is not always easy. oh how i wish i was in a bunco group with you...

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved