Today Jason and I have been married for six years. Wow! I can't believe I'm old enough to be married that long! Who knew six years ago we would have a beautiful seventh month old son?
Ten Things I Love About Jason
1. I have never doubted his love for me.
2. He makes me laugh.
3. We have alot of the same goals and dreams.
4. He is an amazing Dad. I love watching him with Zach.
5. I love his business smarts. I have learned alot from him.
6. He supports me.
7. He loves spending time with Zach and me.
8. He has a giving and sensitive heart.
9. He is confident.
10. He is handsome!
These are just a few things I love about my husband. GOD has taught us so much in our six years of marriage, and we still have so much to learn. Thank goodness His faithfulness and grace is never ending!
"A house is built by wisdom, and it is established by understanding; by knowledge the rooms are filled with every precious and beautiful treasure." Proverbs 24:3 - 4