Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today Jason and I have been married for six years. Wow! I can't believe I'm old enough to be married that long! Who knew six years ago we would have a beautiful seventh month old son?

Ten Things I Love About Jason


1. I have never doubted his love for me.


2. He makes me laugh.


3. We have alot of the same goals and dreams.


4. He is an amazing Dad. I love watching him with Zach.


5. I love his business smarts. I have learned alot from him.


6. He supports me.


7. He loves spending time with Zach and me.


8. He has a giving and sensitive heart.


9. He is confident.


10. He is handsome!


These are just a few things I love about my husband. GOD has taught us so much in our six years of marriage, and we still have so much to learn. Thank goodness His faithfulness and grace is never ending!


"A house is built by wisdom, and it is established by understanding; by knowledge the rooms are filled with every precious and beautiful treasure." Proverbs 24:3 - 4

4 comments:

ashley said...

Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple!

walkers said...

happy day to you- i remember your wedding day like it was yesterday! so proud of you guys, love you both.

Candy Johnson said...

Happy Anniversary! Kyle and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday! Time really does fly when you're havin' fun! Congrats!

Diane said...

Happy Anniversary, Katie. I remember your wedding day well. I can't believe time has flown that quickly! :)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved