Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ER

I have been out of blogland for a long time, but I have good reasons! Well, not good reasons, but I'm sure you will understand...
Jason and I had a wonderful weekend with some Baylor college friends as well as friends we have known forever it seems. I'll post about it soon. I did get a stomach bug on Sunday, but nothing compares to what happened to me this morning.
I woke up with sharp stabbing stomach pains, so finally Jason and I went to the doctor. He suggested we go to the ER because there was not much he could do for us. So off we went. After three X-rays and a CT scan, the doc found some fluid from ruptured ovarian cyst. I am just so thankful they were able to find a cause for what was happening to me! I also have a cyst on my left ovary, but hopefully it will dissolve.
Trish, Jason's mom came up to help with Zach for the rest of the week. Yea! Thank you, Trish!

5 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

Oh my goodness! I hope you are doing okay now. I will keep you in my prayers!

Diane said...

Katie, Chris and I will be praying for you. I hope you get well soon! ~Diane

Kelly said...

I am soo, soo, sorry! I am glad I just read that your MIL came to help with Zach. I started thinking about that after we hung up - how you would get rest and take care of him.
Hope you feel better.

The Bunch Fam! said...

Hope you are better soon. That happened to Jenny while we were in FL two years ago. She was miserable.

We're saying a prayer...!

TB

Shannon said...

I hope you are feeling better!!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved