Saturday, June 15, 2013

VBX & Cookbook

My friend Candy and I had so much fun leading Vacation Bible eXtreme this past week. ; ) I loved our little three year old class! So sweet. It's amazing to see them loving Jesus so young.

Our wild bunch
The last day we studied how Jesus died on the cross and rose three days later. Each day the kids' snacks reinforced what they were learning.
 We made gram crackers with white icing and green sprinkles (grass). The chocolate donut is the tomb and the miniature Oreo is the stone that was rolled away. So creative!

I mentioned this awhile ago, but our close friends Clint and Ashley Smith are adopting a little boy from Ethiopia. We are so happy for them and hope they bring Jaden home very soon! The cookbooks that several friends and families help put together have arrived so it you are interested please go HERE.

 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me...even the darkness will not be dark to You; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to You.

Psalm 139:11-12

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved