Saturday, June 22, 2013

Team Reese

The Race to Remember was tonight, and Team Reese rocked it. ; )
Aren't our red shirts fun? I love how they turned out! It was a very special time. A wonderful atmosphere, family, friends, food, and laughter. 

Losing a child is a tremendous burden to bear and having such amazing families and friends sure helps ease the pain.

I'll share more pics soon!

...all the stages of my life were spread out before You,
The days of my life all prepared
    before I’d even lived one day.


Psalm 139:16

4 comments:

ashley said...

I love this!!! Love the shirts, love your family, love the things you do to honor Reese, love that she brings us all together!

Nicole @ Nicole Clark blog said...

I love it! I love how much you inspire so many others.

Lena said...

Katie,
Your entire family is beautiful! This is such a wonderful way to remember and celebrate your daughters life. It is precious that the entire family does this together!

Unknown said...

Katie, I've been following along for awhile, but never commented! Your blog is wonderful and your love for Christ and your family is beautiful. I love how you keep sweet Reese's memory alive through events like this! I just started a blog and would love for you to check it out!

Http://paigesjourneythroughlife.blogspot.com

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved