Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Swim Lesson Pics by Cols

The boys are in swim lessons this week. Fun fun! Three days down two more to go. A few of our friends are also in the class so there's always something to laugh at. ; ) The boys are learning so much and love every minute of it.

Normally June is hot but not so much right now. The water is freezing! Ok I take that back. It is heated, but I wish it was more like jacuzzi heated.

Colson grabbed my phone and took a few pics.
the pool
 Colson's lesson is first (I get in with him) so Zach eats his lunch while he watches. I set up a little picnic for him.
 silly boy
 I had no idea Colson took this picture which makes it even more scary that I was making this face. What in the world was I thinking? Ha!

I'm so thankful none of their lessons have been rained out. I'm crossing my fingers!

The One who calls you is faithful, and He will do it.

1 Thessalonians 5:24

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Z's fast is hilarious. I can't tell if you are mad or bored in yours! : ) Funny Cols!!!

Mandy said...

Meant to say Z's face....not fast. Duh

The Rohman Family said...

Swim lessons just SCREAM summer! Love it!

Kelley said...

Iike that verse....clinging to it myself for the time being ;) loved all the pics of your trip. What fun! Love you and still pray for you daily - K

Family of five -in Sweden said...

Did you go to Sweden on your Europe-trip?
Here in Sweden one of our princesses is marrying an american man Chris O´Neil today.
/Annika (maybe your only swedish reader?)

Mer said...

I think he's a natural!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved