Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Race to Remember News Clip

Team Reese was on the news! Well, it showed some of us walking. ; ) I decided to walk this year, and I'm so glad I did! It was kind of hard for me not to run, but I can run anytime. I just took it all in talking and laughing with my friends and family. 

It's a wonderful news clip featuring the race and how it began. Click HERE. You can't miss us all in red. ; )

Hope you've had a good Tuesday!

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 34:18

1 comment:

Sara said...

The verse you have posted is so perfect right now! Our small community of about 800 just lost a baby and mother in the last 24 hours due to complications. We are all heartbroken, but this verse from Psalms is one to hang on to. THANK YOU for always having a verse at the end of every post...it's often the thing I look forward to the most :)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved