Thursday, June 27, 2013

Race to Remember 2013

So finally some race pics! It was SUCH a special night for Jason and me. Our family and friends' support mean everything to us.
Hunter, Colson, Z, Abby, Mary & Allie
 My sis with her family
Meredith with her girls
Bunny and Pappy with some of their grandkids

It was sunny and bright at my parents' house then poured down rain the next hour as we drove to the race. Crazy! Thankfully it blew over just in time. Thank you, Lord! I would have been so sad if it had been cancelled. I didn't even want to think about it. Team Reese (a few people are missing)
 The kids did great and finished strong. It was so funny how they started running when they saw all the people at the finish line. The rest of the day Colson said, "I won the race!" So cute.
 Two of my besties Jenny and Sarah
Shannon, me, & Trish

My dad won third place in his age division. So proud of him AND everyone else! It was Jenny and Sarah's very first 5K. So if you want to be on Team Reese next year start training. ; )

Don't forget about the Find Joy in the Journey book giveaway!

You hem me in behind and before, and You lay your hand upon me.

Psalm 139:5

1 comment:

belle said...

your stories of support from family and friends blesses me! loe your t-shirts this year!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved