Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring Lovin'

I love everything about spring. The flowers. The colors. The birds. Being outside all the time.
 I love watching the boys eat popsicles on the back deck and getting sticky from head to toe.
I love that the boys wear shorts all the time.
I love flip flops and French pedicures.

I love that summer is still ahead of us.

I love that GOD is always intentional in what He is doing in our lives and where He has us. You never know who you are influencing!

PS. Is it weird that we are still watching Polar Express?

Do not let my heart turn to any evil thing...

Psalm 141:4

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute flip flops, I love them!

Mrs.Fisher said...

That's so funny! We watched The Polar Express yesterday. Good rainy day movie. And you reminded me to go get a pedicure!

Lauren said...

I got a French pedi on Tuesday while P was at MDO and I totally thought of you! I know you love getting those as soon as Spring arrives...such a fresh look! ;). Love you!

Elizabeth said...

I'm going to add a pedicure to my to do list now ;)

Mer said...

Colson is a Tanker!!! Wonder who will roll over the other...colson or chubby?

Theresa said...

We watched Polar Express every day for almost a year when my oldest was 2. I love Spring too, even if we're still watching Christmas movies :)

Jennjilla said...

We watch that movie, still, too!! Glad to know I'm not the only one! Not goin to lie, French pedis freak me out. They make your feet have "finger-toes!". I'm weird, I know!

Summer said...

I just signed my almost 3 year old up for swim lessons this summer and I'm so excited! I cannot wait for summer!

Tanner Manor said...

I love the striped shorts your boys have on...where did you get them?

Unknown said...

I love the pedicure and flip flops :) LOL about Christmas movies my kids could watch them all year also.

Sarah said...

We are still listening to Christmas music in the car...you are not alone.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved