Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

Happy Easter!
Yesterday Zach and I went to a helicopter egg drop. So much fun!
I don't think you ever outgrow egg hunts. I love them!

My handsome men before church
I worked in our nursery so it was jeans and a t-shirt for me. ; )
Sweet boy
Does it get any better?
This is real life at our house. Don't worry, Colson caught himself. ; ) It was close!
We had lunch at our house with Jason's family. I was so excited to use my grandmother's linen placemats and napkins. We ate honeybaked ham, mashed potatoes, baked beans, salad, fruit, rolls, and chocolate cake for dessert. Everyone brought something. Delicious! 
A little fun in the sun this afternoon
 Westin, Colson, Zach, and friends Aaron and Teejay
(Don't worry this is just for the picture!)
It looked like Thanksgiving happened again. ; )


In Beth Moore's James study I read something that describes Easter perfectly. "The power of the resurrection means that nothing but the tomb is meant to be empty."


I pray you know the only One who can fill your empty heart!


I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.


Jeremiah 29:11

8 comments:

Mer said...

Love all the pics!!! Riley's hair is not shaved!....of all the things I noticed:) Want to eat those boys up!

Mandy said...

I love the sucker in Cols hand while you take pictures! You gotta do what you gotta do!
Precious!

Melanie Mueller said...

Looks like a great day!! Your boys are handsome as usual!!=) Oh and I don't think we ever outgrow egg hunts. I love hiding eggs for my boys now too! Happy Easter(yesterday)!!!

Cindi said...

Katie, I'm laughing out loud at you saying, "Does it get any better?"!! I have to constantly tell myself to "Take them anyway no matter how much they don't want to and yeah, it completely shows on their faces." :) Happy Belated Easter to you, Jason, Zach, Reese, and Colson! ~Cindi

Unknown said...

Love the pics supper sweet! I love the quote from Beth Moore. So very true we were not meant to face death that is why it hurts so much.

The Anglin Family said...

I love love the pic of you guys in the play gym! :-)

Melissa said...

I know, I love Easter egg hunts too!! It looks like y'all had a great Easter! Love the pink on the boys... so handsome!

Donna said...

Beautiful pictures, Katie!

Jeremiah 29:11 is such a wonderful promise! Thanks for sharing...

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved