Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kittens

I met the sweetest girl at my tennis tournament this past weekend. She reads my blog and told me she loves seeing how everyone remembers Reese and what they do for her. She also shared how she was able to help a friend who had lost a baby. It was so encouraging to hear how she stepped up and supported her friend like so many of you do for us!

I'm always a little sad when a girls' weekend is over. It's nice to get away from reality sometimes. ; )

It's good to be home, too.

Our neighbors' farm cats just had kittens. Oh my goodness they are so cute, and no I don't want one. ; )
 Zach was so sweet handling all of them.
 I was so surprised when Colson scooped one right up! He really didn't know what to do with it. Poor kitty.
He was so proud! Love love his face.

Yesterday a woman asked me if the boys are twins. Ha! She said, "I bet you get that all the time!" I didn't have the heart to tell her she was the first person to ever ask me this. Maybe they really will look like twins when Colson gets to be as big as Zach. ; )

Enjoy your Tuesday!

May He answer us on the day that we call.

Psalm 20:9

13 comments:

Linds said...

I love that last pic of Colson-- what a sweetie!

Mandy said...

How old was this sweet person that asked? Funny! Kittens...UGH.

Unknown said...

My second and third sons are 2 and 4 and people now ask all the time if they are twins!
Love the kitten pics!

Dianna said...

I love Colson's face in that pic!! So sweet!

Unknown said...

It is so nice that your testimony is helping others. It has helped me so much! Thanks for linking up last week I hope you will join the Tuesday link up whenever time allows;) I love the kitty pics so sweet.

Mommarazzi said...

I've been asked that about my boys too...one is blonde and one is dark headed! People are funny. Love Colson's face!

Lauren said...

I'm glad you won't be getting a kitten! If you remember what I did to that cat in 8B (kicking him out), you know how I feel about cats! ;). Ha! C and Z do look alike but definitely not twins! Funny lady!

Sarah said...

I get asked if my boys are twins all the time and they are two years apart! We are pet sitting kittens right now and my youngest grabs them just like Colson!

Carolina Girl said...

Someone asked me if Grady and Maggie were twins yesterday...3 years apart! Ha!

Minicoops said...

Your blog has been so helpful to my sweet sister in law and a woman I met through work. Her sweet son in heaven turned 30 last Friday.....I saw her the day before and she shared with me how helpful you were to her....for her to read her own feelings....she wished she had your blog when she lost her baby boy. Thank you for being so open and sharing your thoughts!

Catie said...

Love the Colson & kitty pictures :) My girls are right at 3 years apart - I get asked weekly if they are twins...maybe because I dress them alike? Or because my younger is just THAT big...seriously! Have a Great Day!!

Anonymous said...

People say the funniest things! I used to nanny and bring along my daughter. My would ask if the kids were triplets? Really?? LOL
I'm always so encouraged by you! And love those sweet kittens!

Mer said...

That pic of Colson is hilarious! Poor thing!!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved