Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Zisms

Zach is becoming such a little man. He keeps us laughing, and I just love his heart.


Here are a few more things he's said lately...


If I've had a long day with him he'll say, "Stop bothering me, Mommy. Bother Colson."


"Mom, we have a big problem here."
"Mom, I want to jump in the mud like Peppa Pig."


 "I haven't bled like this yet this week."
"Mom, we're gonna have another bedtime soon. "
Not quite sure what this one means!

"Mommy, I'm older than Colson and you're older than me and Colson is younger than I am and you're older than Colson, right?"

Happy Thursday!

Whoever does not welcome the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.

Mark 10:15

8 comments:

A.K.W. said...

My 3 year-old nephew loves Peppa Pig, my Mom made him a George pig for his b-day in February and I printed him a Peppa pig birthday card too and for Valentine's Day I printed him and his sister a Peppa Pig Valentine card too.

Amy

Melanie Mueller said...

SO cute!! Love the funny things they say at that age!! Zach sounds like such a smart guy!!

Sarah said...

LOL! My favorite was "mommy we have a big problem here." He sounds like my Ella.

Unknown said...

LOL I love this. I will have to do a post like this for my three year old. It is so easy to forget those cute thing they said when they get older.

Taylor said...

Hahahaha! That little cutie is hilarious! The first one is my favorite though!

Fabiola said...

He is becoming such a big boy. I love how hilarious he can be ; )

Carolina Girl said...

So cute!
My favorite is "i haven't bled like this so far this week".

Emily V. said...

Too cute. I am a blog stalker as I don't normally comment but I thought I was the only mom in the world that would let their 3 year old watch Peppa Pig. I don't know what it is about that show but he wants to watch it EVERYDAY. Thank goodness for dvr. Ha!

I think about you often and am so strengthened by your story of baby Reese. As the 1 year anniversary of my miscarriage approaches in May as sad as my heart feels I remember your sweet Reese and know just because God had diffent plans for us he still provides peace.

Your boys a precious.

Emily

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved