Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

A new year before us! I love a fresh start, don't you? A new beginning. Thank you thank you for your sweet messages. Your words stay with me and I think about them throughout the day. I'm blown away at how specifically the Lord has asked some of you to pray for us over the past few months. I feel every prayer.

Tomorrow is the day Christmas is all coming down in the Rowe house. My tree is still up. With the lights on. ; ) Zach starts back to school Friday, so life is settling back into a schedule.

I'm still looking through my Christmas pics, but here are a few of my faves...
 A visit to see the capital lights
 A little Christmas Eve smoochin'
 Silliness with cousins
A little Griswold fun
Grandparents are magnets for their grandkids!

I believe in a great God and I'm believing great things for this year. I hope you are too.

You crown the year with Your goodness and richness overflows wherever You are.

Psalm 65:11

3 comments:

Nicole said...

love your hubs Duck Dynasty shorts!! And the kids on the stairs remind me of "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus" Happy New Year to you!

Donna said...

You are right about grandparents! I'm sure one of those. The pics are adorable and show great fun at your house....happy New Year!!!

Baedke Family Blessings said...

I love reading your posts and I pray for your family just like I know people are praying for me. I am trying to go thru the motions. I lost a baby at 21 weeks and I am trying to find some strength in reading your blog. I sent you an email as well. You have a beautiful family and I pray that 2014 is a great year for you!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved