Monday, January 27, 2014

A New Week

It's Monday! I started writing this post Friday and here I am. Our life is pretty low key right now so there's no excuse. ; )

1. Zach started back playing tennis. We took a few months off so he's happy to be back! It's fun watching your kids succeed at something they love isn't it?

2. Both boys have decided they want to play spring soccer. Bring it.

3. I'm thinking about the Team Reese t-shirt for the Race to Remember in June. Pink!

4. I'm so thankful for the sunshine. If it has to be cold then at least it's sunny!

5. The boys went to a skating party this weekend. It started off badly. I honestly didn't know how I was going to make it with both boys hanging on me and falling every second.
We snagged a few of these awesome pvc pipe "skaters" and never looked back! They had so much fun.
6. We are starting to plan summer vacations, camps and trips. I love having things to look forward to!

The boys are growing up way too quickly, and I'm so blessed to be their mom!

Splendor and majesty are before Him; strength and beauty are in His sanctuary.

Psalm 96:6

2 comments:

Mer said...

Those "hold onto" things are cool!! Wish Garrett had one last week. MIss those boys!

Linds said...

Colson is looking so much more grown up!

Brayden is BEGGING to play tennis, but I hate paying for him to be taught something that Drew played competitively, so I think we'll wait till it's warm outside and Drew can take him to the local courts. It'd be good for both of them I think :)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved