Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snowed In Sunday

It's a snowy winter Sunday. All my decorations are put away so it's time to post the rest of my Christmas pics! Or at least some the highlights.
Jason and I went to the Christmas Eve service with Mandy and Bo while my mom stayed home with the kids. Zach went to his first service when he was five weeks old! This year the kids just wanted to play since they hadn't seen each other in a long time.
Zach being silly eating some powdered donuts.
 Santa brought Colson a Ziggle. He loves it! He's getting so big.
 After breakfast Christmas morning some of us went for a little hike since it was such a nice day (and since we had been eating so much!). 
 We didn't know how long Zach and Abby would make it but they hiked all the way to the top of Pinnacle Mountain. Very impressive!
We continued celebrating Christmas day night and the day after with Jason's side of the family. 
 One of Zach's favorite gifts is his roboraptor. It's a little too lifelike for me! Ha.

My college roomy Rebekah was spending Christmas with her hubby's family and dropped in to say hi. Such a treat! She is due with a little baby in a few months.
My dad retired officially December 31st but his last day of work was a few days after Christmas. My mom made cinnamon rolls, and we took them to the hospital. SO proud of him!
The next day my dad ran his 45th marathon! We met him at a few stops to cheer him on. ; )
Almost to the finish line!

We had a wonderful needed week away celebrating Christmas. I especially loved all of our time with family and friends. We didn't rush around as much this year either. So nice!

Put your hope in God, for I will still praise Him, my Savior and my God.

Psalm 42:5

3 comments:

ashley said...

the flamingo lives on!!!

Mandy said...

Cute. The picture of you guys at the marathon just makes me LAUGH. Not really sure why, but it's hilarious to me. Perfect!!!

Becky said...

You have such a sweet family, Katie! I am excited to see what God has in store for you this year!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved