Sunday, January 12, 2014

What a Week

Hello! We've been sick at our house this past week. Both Jason and Zach got the flu and I had bronchitis. I've decided I'll never reach an age where I don't want my mom. Ha!

Thankfully Colson stayed healthy and we all are feeling MUCH better!

Homemade bread was really the only thing that sounded good to me. I made six loaves! Ha. I did give a few away. ; )
We kept Zach home for two days, had one ice/snow day, and a late start day, so it was a short school week for him.
Everything is a competition between these two.

Back at school and healthy!

Zach is going to give swim team a try this week so I took the boys a few days to swim just for fun. They loved it!
We celebrated last night at one of our new favorite restaurants Herman's. It's been around forever but we've just started going this past year. SO good!

Send me Your light and Your faithful care, let them lead me...

Psalm 43:3

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Glad you guys are all better!

Julie said...

Katie, I've been following your blog for years and I think I have only commented one other time. Just felt I had to leave a comment today.... Your posts are always uplifting, and encouraging! Love how you keep it real! I enjoy seeing the escapades of your little boys! :) They are so cute and funny! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us....thank you too, for always ending your post with a Bible verse. I love that you always keep the focus on God and what He is doing in your lives! God bless you and your family! :)

Dianna said...

I am glad to hear you all are feeling better. The bread looks delicious!

trish said...

You have to print the bathtub picture and hang in your bathroom. Too cute!

augirl said...

Glad everyone is better!! Would love your bread recipe! It looks delicious!

Angela said...

Can you share your bread recipe? chadwickmom04@yahoo.com

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved