Friday, July 26, 2013

Hello!

Oh my goodness I can't believe it's been a week since I've blogged! 

Even though there's only so much I can say about going to the pool my fingers have been itching to type. I've missed you!

Here are a few of my favorite moments of our week...
I love this little airplane Z drew on an etchasketch. ; )

We went to an "all boy" play date yesterday. We love Dubs!

Sweet boy
Little brother playing in the sandbox
Last night Sara and I played tennis for our interim team, and we won after first and third set tie breaks. It was crazy. We had never played together in a team match and we played our hearts out for two hours! I have been on the other side SO many times and lost, so we were very excited. Sara is hilarious and kept me laughing. She said she put some meanness in me and I put some niceness in her. Ha!

The weeks of summer are flying by and school starts in THREE weeks!

Answer me, LORD, for Your faithful love is good; in keeping with Your great compassion, turn to me.

Psalm 69:16

2 comments:

sarabock said...

Love my Katie Rowe! Best win yet!!!

Katie Dambach said...

Looks like fun! What app do you have to add those cute stickers?

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved