Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Man Bag

Colson has a "man bag." It was actually Zach's, but now little brother has claimed it.
 How CUTE is his smile? Oh my goodness. 

We call it his car bag, and if you've ever seen us at church, school, the grocery store or gym I'm sure you've seen it. ; )
 It goes everywhere with us. He goes to bed with it, and I sneak in his room later to take it out. He loves it!
He carries some of his cars or treasures in it. I don't ever want to forget this stage!
Tonight there was a beautiful double rainbow behind our house. I think I was more excited than the boys. Amazing!

But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven...

Matthew 6:20

9 comments:

Mer said...

What a beautiful pic!!! That Colson.....is hilarious.:)

Becky said...

Colson would fit right in if he went to France. All the men carry bags! His would certainly be the sharpest of them all.

Julie Rogers said...

Ha---my four year old totally has a man bag. He used to want to carry my purse so my mom took him to Gymboree to pick out a bag. When the worker asked if they needed help, he said "I'm looking for a man bag..."!

Got to love it:)
Julie
www.thechirpingmoms.com

Mandy said...

I thought after reading the title it was going to be about Jason and a bag he was carrying! : )

Beautiful rainbow. Great picture!!

Amy said...

when did Colson get so big?! he looks so grown up!

ashley said...

Love the "murse" - man purse. And that picture makes my heart flutter!

Lauren said...

Colson looks so much older in those pics!! Wow! Love the man purse! :)

Mara said...

Haha! Cute. My little guy is addicted to Dora. I guess they all have their funny things:)

Unknown said...

My little girl carries a bag of some sort around every single day, too! So funny how they get attached to things.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved