Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Sunday

*I bought the Valentine's monkeys and robots at Hobby Lobby. Where else? ; )
 We had a fun busy weekend!
 Friday I met some tennis friends for lunch. Love these girls!

Friday night Jason and I took the boys to FNO and tried out a new Italian restaurant Geraldi's. Delicious!

The neighborhood kids came over to play yesterday. Gives me a glimpse of how this summer will be! I just love listening to their little conversations. Chance told me he wasn't going home until it was dark. ; )
Chance, Owen, Z & Lynlee
Last night we took the boys to Sam's. Always an adventure. Life is good with free balloons, pizza, and cookies!

Today the boys were talking about Disney cars they liked, and I told them I wanted one, too. Zach laughed and said, "No, Mommy. You're a big mommy, and you can't want cars. You don't play with anything you just do the kitchen." Oh my! This kid. ; )

...take on an entirely new way of life—a God-fashioned life, a life renewed from the inside and working itself into your conduct as God accurately reproduces His character in you.

Ephesians 4:24

6 comments:

Sara said...

I just love the honesty the comments from little ones can bring! That is one to remember for sure!

I am ready for Spring and warmer weather so we can get outside!!

Mara said...

Love the new blog look & always enjoy your posts:)

The Rohman Family said...

I love "do the kitchen." Funny how kids perceive things ;)

Mer said...

That last pic of the boys is ADORABLE!

Linds said...

I love love love the picture of the boys at Sams. How precious. And oh Zach! What a stinker for saying that :-). Where do they come up with these things??? Haha!

Ashley Dorey said...

We love Geraldi's! It's one of our favorite local spots when we're in town!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved