Sunday, June 24, 2012

Swim Ranch

I bought those little chairs at Walgreens a few years ago. ; )

This past week was crazy, but good!

Both boys had swimming lessons. Colson's class was at 11, and Zach's at 3 so I was driving around half the time not even knowing what day it was. Back and forth back and forth. ; )

I know Colson didn't have to have lessons this young, but I couldn't help myself. ; ) I started Z when he was 18 months, so I wanted to start early with Cols, too. Since I was in the water with him I don't have any pics of us.

I knew he would be a wild man with his mouth wide open just like Zach did at first, and I was right! He was just beside himself. They both were.
First day
 There were three other little boys in Zach's class with two teachers.
 I think his favorite part was "free play" time.
He passed!

After his lesson Friday he said, "I'm glad I don't have any more swimming lessons." This surprised me so I asked why. He answered, "Because I'm a tired swimmer." Cute. ; )

Better is one day in Your courts than a thousand elsewhere...

Psalm 84:10

6 comments:

Mer said...

Way to go Z man!

Miranda said...

So sweet!!! Glad they had so much fun!

Ashley said...

How cute...LOVE his last comment, too funny! :)

Kim said...

Precious pictures, Katie! Summer is so fun!

We just finished 3 weeks of lessons! Jake is a very good swimmer now...this was our 3rd year of lessons, mind you. Jack, on the other hand...he will drown and smile the entire way down. ;) Gotta love the differences in personalities.

Blessings!

Love,
Kim W.

Jessica said...

Awww, I tried putting Payton in swim lessons when he was young and he absolutely hated it! I'm glad your boys enjoyed it though and they're over now so your tired swimmer can get some rest. lol Your kids are so Cute!!

Unknown said...

Awww so sweet :) Thank the good lord for these priceless moments.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved