Friday, June 29, 2012

Race Flyer & Info

*My dress from this post is from Dillard's. ; )

The race is less than one month away! To register go HERE.
The race also has a facebook page HERE.

The boys and I will be putting up flyers all over next week. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask or email me. ; )
My friend Beth ran in honor of Reese in the Little Rock race last weekend. We cheered together in junior high and high school. I had no idea she was doing this, and it made my day. She's a sweetheart!

I hope I get to meet some of ya'll in a few weeks. ; )

It is absolutely clear that God has called you to a free life...use your freedom to serve one another in love; that's how freedom grows. 

Galatians 5:13-14

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What a wonderful friend! That is so special when someone else thinks of my child.

Rincon Family said...

Katie, I wish we were in town to participate in the race with you and your family. I hope lots of people come and help support your great cause. We'll be thinking of you! See you soon!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved