Saturday, June 30, 2012

Howdy, Ya'll!

We just got home from one of my most favorite places in the world. Every other summer my side of the family goes to Deer Valley Ranch in Colorado. I grew up going there, and this was Zach's first time to go. He. Loved. It. I think he'll sleep for the next week. ; )
 Colson didn't make the cut this year, but he'll go next time. I can't wait!
 There was very limited internet access, so I'm out of the loop! It's kind of nice in a way, but I can't wait to catch up on my fb and blog reading. ; )
This was the view from our cabin. Ahhh...just breathtaking. So thankful to spend a week with my family. I'll share more about the ranch soon. If you are looking for a wonderful place to go as a family, you would LOVE it!

Stand still, and consider the wondrous works of God.

Job 37:14

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Loved every minute! Well, almost! Love you!!

Becky said...

It looks gorgeous and I love those family traditions. Most pics I have seen from CO lately are fire....

Melanie Mueller said...

Looks so beautiful!! Love the picture of you three! And I love one of Zack on the fence--a framer for sure!! Glad you had a great week!!!!

Arielle said...

LOOKS GORGEOUS! :)

Mer said...

ahhh.

Mokry Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Looks like an Amazing trip:)

Dianna said...

Such a cute picture! Looks like fun!

Darlene Curts said...

I worked at DVR for a summer in college - best experience of my life! Such a small world that you've vacationed there for several years. It's a great place!

Abby said...

Catching up on google reader and had to comment on this post - my mother-in-laws cousins own DVR! I have only been once but it is pretty amazing!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved