Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday

I love days like today when everything just falls into place. It doesn't happen very often! Not that everything is all together (not gonna happen!)...I'm still not unpacked from our lake weekend, but that's somehow ok. Priorities, right? There's always tomorrow!

1. I got up early to work out. I'm trying to do this at least once a week this summer so I don't get out of the habit. It's too easy for me to do. ; )

2. Zach, Colson and I met Shannon and some other friends this morning at Boingo Bounce. The boys bounced themselves silly.

3. One of my best friends (and college roomies) dropped by today with her hubby and three precious girls on their way home.  
Zach, Rachel & Anna
Lots of popsicles at our house!
It was fun watching our kids play together. Zach is so different around girls. Quiet and shy. I don't see this side of him very often. ; )
This girl made my day. Love her.

4. BOTH boys napped this afternoon!

So thankful for new days and visits with friends.

Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.


1 Peter 5:7

2 comments:

Maydelin said...

I love your boys!!!

Ashley said...

Glad that you had such a wonderful day yesterday!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved