Monday, May 28, 2012

Lake Weekend

We flew to Jason's grandparents' lake house this weekend. It was crazy and fun. Never a dull moment!
Our "co-pilot" slept on the way there, but he said he was just "resting his eyes." Ha!

It was a smooth short flight.
 Jason's birthday was Friday so we celebrated with a chocolate cake and a vanilla cake and ice cream. ; ) Love you, babe.
 Shannon, Reagan, Trish, me, and Jessica
 Westin likes to show his "funny faces." For some reason I always think he is so much older than Colson. I wonder if that will ever change.
Colson eating his fifth a chocolate chip cookie.
 Love his face! He's just getting so big.
My other little love
 This is my world. ; )
 The boys loved tubing. This was Colson's first time to go, and he just smiled and laughed.
Thank you, Lord, for the beautiful weather. Thank you for our families. Thank you for the freedom to celebrate.

But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord; I say, "You are my God." My times are in Your hand...

Psalm 31:14-15

14 comments:

Mandy said...

Precious pictures!!! Love those boys.

Arielle said...

looks like such a great time!:))

Unknown said...

I love the way your LOVE for them pours through this blog! It looks like a wonderful blessed time!

the osbornes said...

your boys are just SO precious!!

Maryellen said...

So cute - I think you need to sign Colson up for the NFL already.
He is a solid boy.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a fabulous time !!! We love going to the lake too !

Elizabeth said...

That is amazing that you can just fly anywhere you want over the weekend!! How fun!! Looks like y'all had a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I miss Grammy's & the lake! Love the pics you got of the boys! Precious!

Mer said...

Those are some great pics!

Sara said...

Such great pictures! I can't wait to get Bryce out on the tube for the first time this year:)

Lauren said...

So glad ya'll had a good time! I love that I can picture that lake house in my mind...what a fun weekend that was! Seems like an eternity ago! Summer is the best!

Mara said...

Hehe...5th cookie! Anything to keep them happy or still at that age!! Cute pics.

Becky said...

Your tubing looks like so much fun!

Ashley said...

OMG those pictures are just precious!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved