Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treat

It's become a tradition to go trick or treating with the kids in Shannon's neighborhood. It started because we used to be the only house in our neighborhood but now it's filling up! Not quite sure how I feel about this. I really liked living with wide open spaces. ; ) Of course I like neighbors, too!
 Sweet cousins
Colson has a cold, but he still loved it. He was sick last year, too so this was his first year to go. He would walk up to the neighbor's door saying, "Treat!" then come back to the wagon to be pulled to the next house. He's a mess!
Zach is in the most precious stage. I am loving age 4 and hope I love 5 even more!

Who is like the LORD our GOD, who is seated on high...?

Psalm 113:5

2 comments:

Mer said...

THOSE boys couldn't be any cuter dressed up or not. I love them so.

Courtney Byrne said...

Great costumes on cute kids! Hope you had a fun Halloween.
www.thechirpingmoms.com

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved