Friday, November 16, 2012

Fall Friday

Zach was in two Thanksgiving programs this week, and I have LOVED it! It's so much fun watching him on stage.

First was his PRE-XLR8 (choir) "Thanksgiving Meal" program. He whipped that spoon as fast as he could!
Cutie pies Z and Kohen. Of course they got separated during the program. They do great together they just like to talk. ; )
Yesterday was his school program, and I could tell they had been working so hard on the songs and motions.
Z took these monster cookies to school today for his birthday treats. They are so good. I hope he has some extra to bring home, but I doubt it. ; )
Last night I made Jason shrimp for dinner. Or really just boiled. It was easy! I'm not a big fan of seafood, but Jason ate it so that was a good sign.

Happy Friday!

GOD...acts on behalf of the one who waits for Him.

Isaiah 64:4

3 comments:

Lauren said...

SWEETNESS!!!!! :)

Allison said...

Very cute and the cookies look yummy!

Mara said...

Those cookies get an A+ :-) Cute!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved